onsdag 10 augusti 2011

Entering the world of blogging.


I have, for a long time thought about making my own blog. My only hindrance was a lack of any interesting subjects that could capture a reader, make them discuss my thoughts and appreciate them. After fooling around with different possibilities, an idea came to my mind...
I decided that the writing would be about my passion for movies and reviews of both new and old films, classics, and terrible ones alike.
As I watch movies from now on, I will take a note on every feeling I get from watching it. By doing this, there should not be any problems to recapture some of the story, and at the same time grade the movie, including its' actors.
This blog was not made to compete with Imdb. Neither was it made as a commandment to which movies you should or should not watch. This is a blog where I review movies as fairly and accurate as I can, through my own perspective.
A site where I could freely speak of my movie experiences and get the readers' full attention, if only for a brief moment..

3 kommentarer: