fredag 16 november 2012

A fresh start


It's been quite some time since last time I wrote, even though I thought it would be my "grand return" to blogging about movies. So I came up with something new, fresher and funnier to spice up the blog a bit.
For the last couple of weeks, a friend of mine and I started to watch one film a day on a regular basis. We search for an interesting title and watch it simultaneously, and comment about it at Skype. It's just like watching a movie with your friend, except that we do it over the internet.
This "new and fresh" idea that I came up with isn't anything revolutionairy, but rather something that will make it easy for me to update, and at the same time make it easier for you, my readers to determine whether you'd like to watch the film or not.

I will add new tabs to the blog, containing "Todays movie" which will contain information about the film and why we're interested in watching it. If the movie is to your liking, you're much welcome to watch it "with" us.
Then afterwards, feel free to add a comment about your opinion of the film. It will help others finding a movie they'd enjoy.

So what about those longer reviews? Should I stop writing them?
Not necessarily. But I will save them for "honorable mentions", movies that are exellent or special somehow.

I'll really manage this time... I hope.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar